*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The begging
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1655587-My-life-as-a-zora/cid/854334-The-begging
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1655587
Where i find a fish bone gurtIar ( same one in magorias mask)
Chapter #1

The begging

    by: Coatbike
I was sun bathing on the beach the day enjoying myself. As i as sun bathinng i nottced a strange gutiar just washed up along the shore. So i got up and took a look to see what it was. I got up to the shore line and the objedcet was a fish bone gutiar. I thought to myself self for a monent and i just realized it was the very same gutiar from the legend of Zelda majoras mask. So i picked up the gutiar and for some strange reason my hands started playing a note on it.
The song that i was playing sonded awfully familler. Just as i was finshed playing the song my body stared to fell strange. My skin started to change to a bluesish tone and my head started to change. I stared to grow Fins ( which looked exactly like zora links finns). Once the transformation was finnshed i collesped on the beach. Just then some fammiler sillouets came right to my new body and picked me up and took me away ( You already know who i am talking about here people). Is he allright a voice said. Dont know we found him collasied on the beach shore another voice said. Just the i stared to ragin connceinus and i got up. Oh my thank goodness you are awake. I looked to find out that the voice was princess ruto looking at me with worried eyes. I say yes but where am i. Why silly you are in Zora's domian. And we are going to get married toghether. WHAT! i said and the i faintted yet agian. After a while i reggend connicunes and to find out that i was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Coatbike (UN: coatbike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coatbike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1655587-My-life-as-a-zora/cid/854334-The-begging