*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pudgy: Sam's big mission
  2. Sam
  3. Let get Started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1018402-Pudgy-Sams-big-mission
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1656937
The Girls of TS get larger
This choice: pudgy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pudgy: Sam's big mission

    by: DJ Jaxx
It was another warm day in LA and Sam of the Beverly Hill's Totally Spies was in her apartment, lounging on the couch and watching some daytime drama while she snacked on potato chips.

The brainy spy's slothful actions weren't voluntary however, but a part of a special mission.

Jerry had informed her, Alex, and Clover that some strange white vans had been going all over the nation, kidnapping larger women.

The spies' mission was to figure out who they were and what they were up to. So far, whenever they tried to tail a one of the vans, they literally disapeared somehow.

Apparently, the only way they could catch them would be if one of them became a bigger woman. They drew straws to find out who would fatten up, and Sam drew the longest straw.

So after two months of intensive snacking, gorging, and forced naps, Sam had grown to a whopping 194 lbs.

She had a spare tire gut and chubby cheeks. Her breasts and but had grown, but only in proportion to the rest of her body, making her look like a big, pudgier version of herself.

Finally, while she reached a meaty hand into the nearly empty bag of chips, her doorbell rang.

Getting ready in case it was the kidnappers, Sam waddled to the door, when she opened it was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Jaxx (UN: gawayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1018402-Pudgy-Sams-big-mission