*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. chubby
  2. Clover, Sam, Alex
  3. Let get Started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1635152-chubby
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1656937
The Girls of TS get larger
This choice: chubby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

chubby

    by: Unknown
The spies have put on a little weight. They developed little bellies, their butts were softer, and their tits have grown a cup size. This was noticed by their mothers who were obsessed with being thin. One day the chubby spies walk into Alex's house eating ice cream cones only to find all 3 of their mothers there. "Look at you girls you've been putting weight andlost your trim pretty figures" said Alex's mom. "But were not fat" replied Alex. "Then how do you explain this" Alex's mom said as she grab a fold of fat on Alex's waist. "We've decided that you girls are going to lose weight and we'll help" said Sam's mom. The women took their daughters to the gym to workout. After the gym the 6 go to the spa. Clover and her mom go to the hot tub, Alex and her mom get massages, Sam and her mom get manicures. The story follows....

You have the following choices:

1. Clover

*Noteb*
2. Sam

*Noteb*
3. Alex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1635152-chubby