*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/2115148-Yes-she-is-filling-over-half-the-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1656937
The Girls of TS get larger
This choice: Yes she is, filling over half the room!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Yes she is, filling over half the room!

    by: krawler
Sam cautiously waddled her 200 pound body through the door. "Umm Mrs Fa Tass?" Sam meekly uttered. "Inspect her" In an instant an overweight woman thrust her girth against the unsuspecting spy. The fattened spy girl was shoved against the wall by multiple fat bodies, their boobs and bellies colliding against am's fat ass and back rolls. The women's hands groped every nook and crany of Sam checking her for any hidden cameras, luckily for the red haired spy she only carried a communicating bracelet which no meager henchwoman would think twice about. Being unaccustomed to obesity, Sam's rubdown felt far different than any others. Her belly was jiggled, her soft thighs were squished, her arms smooched, her breasts flopped, her ass was shook, fingers slid through rolls, she felt hands crawl beneath her belly, forceful yet soft hands grabbed her flesh producing a sensation to Sam. "She's clean my lady" said one of the women. "Very well than state your business." said a alluring yet pompous voice.

Sam lifted her head to answer but before a word was uttered Sam was awestruck at what she saw. She stood in a positively lavish room with paintings, statues, and ornamented bowls and dishes filled with exquisite looking food. Then she saw the henchwomen 3 haughty fat beauties. One was blonde wearing a bikini in a fur coat with high heels, another was red haired wearing a corset and fish nets, then there was a black haired model wearing a tub top and a mini skirt. Then Sam's eyes turned to the woman herself, Cindy Fa-Tass. Cindy was truly the quintessence of opulence, lying upon a huge couch feeding herself chocolates. Cindy was a drop dead gorgeous woman with platinum blonde hair adorned with sparkling jewelry. Cindy was adorned her body with a revealing white gown. Her colossal watermelon tits barely restrained by the gown's cups, her massive belly stretched the silk, her cellulite ridden legs were smothered in tubs of fat, and her arms were thick with layers of soft squeezable fat crowned the limbs, even her fingers which shoved food into her mouth were thick with fat. Beauty just radiated from the woman who possessed an aura of pride.

"I just wanted to say that I'm such a huge fan of yours Mrs Fa-Tass." Sam said. "Oh really?" Cindy said self righteously. "Come closer I want to see you." said the dominating woman. Sam obediantly walked towards her. Cindy's eyes gazed upon Sam's 200 pound frame, Sam was wearing a green bikini and sarong with her 'bracelet' of course. "Hmm remove the sarong" Sam dreading any altercation with the frightful woman sheepishly obeyed. Cindy stared at Sam "ahhh yes your fat really does do that bikini justice, but you seem to be lacking something, a certain..confidence. Here eat this" Cindy said. Suddenly one of the women held out a tray of chocolates to Sam. "Oh no thanks" said Sam. There was a pause. "I said eat it" Cindy grinned with a menacing countenance. "Oh uh heh heh I meant I would love one." Sam answering correctly quickly reaching for a piece of chocolate from the tray feeling rather intimidated but giving a nervous smile. Sam's outh was filled with the most delicious chocolate she'd ever had. Sam's eyes lite up from the joyous taste buds. "Tasty huh?" Cindy said. "Mmmm!" Sam nodded her head. "Eat some more." Cindy ordered. Sam happily grabbed more. "Yes you'll become more beautiful with each bite. These are highly valued chocolates exported from Switzerland, extremely costly and rather ...fattening per se." Cindy said as Sam finished the chocolates "Ah now thats' better!" Cindy said as Sam now began to bulge out of her bikini. "whoa" Sam exclaimed as she felt her even fatter belly and heavier boobs. "Whats your name?" Cindy asked. "I'm Sam." Cindy heaved her gargantuan body up and waddled over to Sam. "Well Samantha how would you like to be a model?" Cindy suggested while caressing Sam's fat. Sam remembered the ground rule and didn't want to enrage Cindy and still needed to obtain info about the whereabouts of the missing models "Oh it'd be a dream come true but I have to check back with my friends." Sam said. "Friends hmmm well if they're as pretty as you and fat, maybe I'll make them models too." Cindy said placing her gelatinous upper arm on Sam's shoulder noticably wobbling. "Here come to this location for a photoshoot." A hench woman handed Sam a business card. "Oh and maintain that lovely figure of yours Samantha." Cindy smiled.

Sam than left thinking about Serena's note and Cindy's appoitment, eager to hear her fellow spies' opinions. Sam found Clover and Alex by the pool and...

You have the following choices:

1. they were fatter than before

*Noteb*
2. consulted them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 krawler (UN: novascreech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/2115148-Yes-she-is-filling-over-half-the-room