*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. eat
  2. obese
  3. Clover, Sam, Alex
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/2347099-eat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1656937
The Girls of TS get larger
This choice: eat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

eat

    by: krawler
Just like every other girl in Beverly Hills, the spies spent their recreational time eating. The mall was ideal for a hungry girl being abundant with tasty edibles from excessive food stands to an leviathan of a food court. Our three beautiful spies are certainly not immune to gluttony's enticement, as they casually stuff their faces with rich foods, completely unconcerned with the nutritional facts. "So what do you girls want to do for lunch?" questioned Alex as she scooped cheese onto her nacho chip. "There's that new burger joint." suggested Clover licking a huge ice cream cone. "Nah grand openings are always busy and we could end up waiting." warned Sam casually munching on a gooey cinnabun. "Gah I hate waiting for my food." a disdained Clover expressed. "Yeah there's nothing worse than waiting when you're hungry." Alex added with a mouthful of nachos.

As the girls conversed, they waddled by other women passing by, all of whom were heavily obese. Each woman held something edible in their hand and shamelessly ate despite their hefty figure. In Beverly Hills women of all ages were astonishingly fat and bereft of any desire of being slim. Confidently wearing cute( and sexy) outfits, girls displayed no modesty despite having bulges and spillage. As a result female obesity not only became acceptable but the standard. Seeing a woman weighing less than 200 pounds was bizarre and unsettling to the inhabitants. But that was rare to witness and currently nonexistent at the mall as carefree girls heaved their obese bodies about in search of nourishment.

Suddenly the spies were interrupted by Jerry. "Girls, I've got a mission for you, I'll need you here." he ordered. "Can you wait a minute." Clover requested. "Yeah Sam's ordering some food." Alex added. "Oh fine." Jerry capitulated being accustomed to working with ravenous girls. "Okay I've got the burgers!" yelled Sam bearing numerous bags filled to the brim. "Yummy!" squealed Alex. "Finally" spoke Clover as the three dove into the bags, unwrapping a burger. "Excellent now there's a secret tube behind that corner that'll launch you instantly to my office." Jerry instructed. "Nom munch Kay." said Clover with a mouthful of greasy burger. The obese girls used the tubes to travel to Jerry.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the mission

*Noteb*
2. the girls get stuck

*Noteb*
3. free

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 krawler (UN: novascreech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/2347099-eat