*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657617-Teenage-Weight-Gain/cid/855039-Zaynes-start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1657617
Teenage boys gain weight, realistically!
This choice: Zayne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Zayne's start.

    by: Samsmith92samsmith
"ZAYNE!" an exasperated voice called out,

"YES, WHAT IS IT" Zayne responded, slightly annoyed by the repeated calling through his favorite programme.

"COME HERE! I'M GOING"

Zayne sighed and got up and headed toward the hall to see his mum standing at the door with her coat and bag on her arm ready to leave for work. "I'm going now, please... please don't spend all day in front of the TV like last weekend. I'll be back at six-ish like normal, I've left money for lunch on the dining room table"

"Okay, okay, got it. Love Ya" he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and returned to his tv programme as he herd a clank, the door closing. "aww, geeze". he got up and went to the kitchen to look for a breakfast snack and returned to the lounge with a packet of crisps and went through the sky+ selection looking for previously recorded programmes. After selecting something he dropped his empty packet of crisps and lay down on the sofa to watch it.

A few weeks ago Zayne would have been up and out with his mates skateboarding, but he came down a flight of steps in the shopping centre and fell awkwardly on his wrist spraining it. Although it didn't need a cast his mother took away his skateboard until it got better but despite the fact it was barely hurting Zayne had lost his confidence in skating and wasn't doing it. His days were spend ether watching TV whilst snaking or snaking whilst his mates skated.

Bring, Bring "Eh...." Zayne signed and rolled over pulled his mobile out of his back pajama pocket, it was James his best mate.

"All right mate" he answerer with a lazy strained tone to his voice.

"Zayne, its James, what you up to todayz?"

"Nothin planned"

"Awesome, I'm board too" he chuckled "Wana meet up, in town or...?"

"In town ehhh...." Despite being fit Zayne had always been lazy and unwilling to make long journeys.

"Ha! New you'd say that, too lazy to get off your fat arse I bet."

"Err.... noo he chuckled"

"Fat stomach then" he chuckled, "I bet before you answered the phone you were snacking"

"Er.. well."

"I knew it, I'll come be around in about an hour, you had better be ready"

"Yeah, I will be, see you then dude!" Zayne, pressed the red phone button and slid it down and put it on the coffee table in front of him. He then jogged upstairs to his bed room absent mindedly, he was thinking about what James had said about his fat arse, and then fat stomach; he knew James meant no harm and was only joking, and he was aware that James wasn't completely serious since the last time James saw Zayne's shirtless upper-body was last summer when he was at he peek or his fitness; His body shape had barely changed as all his cloths still fine, and as he ware baggy cloths it wasn't that easy to make an accurate shape assessment of his chest and belly. In truth Zayne had started to put on weight in the past couple of weeks, he pulled of his shirt pushing the comments to one side and dug through his chest of draws for a tee-shirt to wear. He picked a baggy blue one and dropped it to the floor whilst he stripped to his clean underwear before he had a wash; he sat down on his bed and picked up his Xbox controller, getting sidetracked was something Zayne was good at, and selected the game he was playing on last knight as he shunted up hi bed leaning right forward a single belly roll was visible about 3cm over his shirt, although this was leaning right forward.

You have the following choices:

1. Presses pause, goes for that wash.

*Noteb*
2. Ding, Dong - James is here... Already!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Samsmith92samsmith (UN: samsmith92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Samsmith92samsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657617-Teenage-Weight-Gain/cid/855039-Zaynes-start