*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto Uzumaki, Fox Boy
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658360-Create-Your-Own-Naruto-Adventure/cid/1066108-Naruto-Uzumaki-Fox-Boy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1658360
Use your imagination to create the ultimate Naruto episode
This choice: Naruto Uzumaki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naruto Uzumaki, Fox Boy

    by: Unknown
" Hi I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like ramen, I hate people who hate me just because I hold Kyuubi, and my dream is to become Hokage."

Naruto lied on his bed staring at the bed. He had just came back with Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Shizune and visited Sasuke in the hospital after Tsunade healed him. " I don't get it. After getting healed and waking up, Sasuke-teme stared at the wall and then glared at me. What did I do?" Naruto mumbled to himself.

He stood up and left his apartment. As usual he saw another hate message on his windows. He sighed, made a clone, and told him to clean it off before any of his friends saw it. He then ran towards the training field to get some extra training and to shake off the boredom.

" I need to become the strongest, I need to become the strongest, I need to become the strongest to protect my friends!" Naruto yelled as he fought off a huge pack of clones he created. The clones all created Rasengans and charged at the real Naruto. Naruto looked down and felt of some Kyuubi's chakra enter him. He then looked up right when the clones got to him. He ducked under the first clone, grabbed its wrist, spun around while hitting other clones with the one he had a hold, and then threw it at another clone.

Naruto felt one of the clones hit him with a Rasengan which sent him flying into a tree. Naruto pushed himself off of it, turned back around, and made a Rasengan filled with Kyuubi's chakra. He sent all of the Kyuubi's chakra that was within him (not a lot of it) into it and looked at the rest of the clones. " Lets see if this will work...Rasengun!" Naruto yelled as he shot the Rasengan off of his hand and hit one clone, but it kept going and destroyed more before exploding destroying the rest. " Huh...huh...huh...Okay...I won...that...but I need...more...trai-" He stopped as he collapsed unconsciously.

After passing out, someone appeared out of the trees and walked over to Naruto. It was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ULTIMEGA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658360-Create-Your-Own-Naruto-Adventure/cid/1066108-Naruto-Uzumaki-Fox-Boy