*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Create your own Character
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658360-Create-Your-Own-Naruto-Adventure/cid/910325-Create-your-own-Character
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1658360
Use your imagination to create the ultimate Naruto episode
This choice: Create your own Character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Create your own Character

    by: Scorpio-kun
Wrapping my bandages back into place, I decided to run some errands for extra training.

I always keep my name a secret, naturally only one person knows my real name...atleast that's what She thinks.

I watched myself grin stupidly in my mirror.

Poor Tsunade-sama, if only she knew, that one of my hobbies is collecting headbands,identities and especially...hehe ALL SORT OF TECHNIQUES!!

But well...nobody should know...unless it's reeeeeeaaallyy necessary...


Yeah,right, they wish.
I'm not going to give away my freedom just like that to any of the villages!Besides it's not like I reeeeaallyy belong to any of them anyway.


Sheezzz is it me or do I start sounding like that fox-kid?

Not that I don't appreciate his presence or anything...it simply isn't in my nature to act all moronic on my own.

That would be more my something for me to act around my teammates, gosh I simply looove to make them think I'm a childish naive little kid.

Only to blast them of their freaky feet and snarl in their ignorant faces at make them feel stupid and helpless with their stupid little "problems".

I yawned, ugh glad that I'm a ...

You have the following choices:

1. a boy

2. a girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scorpio-kun (UN: scorpiokun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ULTIMEGA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658360-Create-Your-Own-Naruto-Adventure/cid/910325-Create-your-own-Character