*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Susan Richards/The Invisible Woman.
  2. The start....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658561-The-Fat-tastic-Four/cid/856624-Susan-RichardsThe-Invisible-Woman
by Iwfan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1658561
Marvel's first family of superheroes is about to become even larger, or at least heavier.
This choice: Susan Richards/The Invisible Woman.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Susan Richards/The Invisible Woman.

    by: Iwfan
Susan Storm/Richards the beautiful blue eyed, blond haired Invisible Woman is known across New York city and the marvel universe in general as a not only one of its first and superheroines, but also one of the most attractive, especially for a mother of two.

With her powers to turn herself or others invisible and create nigh unbreakable barriers Susan is more than capable of holding her own in combat against supervillians.

How well will she fair in a battle of the bulges against her own body however, and how should the tale start?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Iwfan (UN: iwfan53 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Iwfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658561-The-Fat-tastic-Four/cid/856624-Susan-RichardsThe-Invisible-Woman