*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1659958-Gavins-Choice/cid/859562-Beginnings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1659958
You are a leader of a resistance in the planet Sullence. you then meet the StarFox team.
Chapter #1

Beginnings

    by: Tiburon
The sky was beggining to darken as Gavin made his way to his tent.
He had just left his base to get away from the many duties he had on his shoulders.
He always had been the outdoors kind of person. Yet the night seemed diffrent from the rest he had experienced, there was a strange darkness in the stars that made him feel very uneasy. "I do sure know how to pick the days I go camping" he thought to himself. He made his way over to his tent and took his gray belt jacket off. He then tossed it in the small 2 person tent. The inside of his tent was orange with black corners and white stripes coming from to top down the sides. "Damn...so tired" he said to himself. He crawled over to his sleeping bag and quickly dose off. He was unaware of how much his life was going to change forever.

You have the following choice:

1. Into Deep Space


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tiburon (UN: tiburon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiburon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1659958-Gavins-Choice/cid/859562-Beginnings