*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...go with the Fox Girl.
  2. Choices
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661797-Furry-City/cid/959153-go-with-the-Fox-Girl
by Zipzap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1661797
A city full of giant Furrys and you are the only tiny human! 100k Views! <3
This choice: ...go with the Fox Girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...go with the Fox Girl.

    by: Zipzap
You decide too hang out with the Fox Girl Cinda.
"Yehaaaa! He likes me."
"Awhhh thats not fair. The guys always picking you first."
Cinda the Fox Girl giggles and taking you right out of the hand from the Dragoness.
"So i think i gonna have something too do at home. You two can go and make your exercise, i gonna make my one at home this time." She giggles and her long fluffy tail wiggles arround.
"Take good care of him Cinda, he could be the only one in the entire world." says the Skunk girl.
"Yeah yeah, i dont gonna kill him." You just start too think about your decision, you just hope it's got too be a good one. Anyway, she waves too the other girls and starts moving home. She was holding you in her hands all the time, the fluffy fur is better than any couch you have sit on.
She enter her house, it's gigantic, everything looks so oversized for you, it's like a whole country where you can build many citys.
"So we are here, by the way, my name is Cinda. But i think you noticed it already."
"Yes, and like i said, i'm Josh."
"I know, but just stop small talk let's..."

You have the following choices:

1. ...meet my Mother."

*Noteb*
2. ...have fun in my room."

*Noteb*
3. ...meet my older Sister."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zipzap (UN: oposum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zipzap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661797-Furry-City/cid/959153-go-with-the-Fox-Girl