*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. hermaphrodite
  2. Bio-android
  3. Disembarking
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662301-Outlaw-Star-Hot-Springs-Adventure/cid/868460-hermaphrodite
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1662301
You visit the hot springs planet Tenrei and run into the crew of the Outlaw Star.
This choice: hermaphrodite  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

hermaphrodite

    by: Vdeogmr
"Thank you for your time," says the kiosk. "Your information and DNA profile have been cataloged and registered. This will alllow us to keep track of your tab during your stay on Tenrei." You feel a slight pinch and turn around to see a droid leaving with a small syringe full of blood. Oblivious, the kiosk drones onward. "We have many beautiful locales here on Tenrei. Just down the street is the gift shop, where you may purchase swimsuits, suntan lotion, and other commemorative paraphernalia. The other direction takes you to the bathhouses, some of which are co-ed. In the wilderness outside of town we have a temple to the founders. Some people claim to have met the founders there, but they're just crazy. We also have special hot springs, but be careful, as some can turn out to be lava pools. Of course, if you're a Ctarl-Ctarl, or just looking to meet one, this is the spot for you. We also feature a mountain range near the resort. Local legends state that a hidden temple full of gorgeous women can be found there, but no one has seen it yet." You think to yourself for a minute and decide to go to the...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gift shop

*Noteb*
2. Bathhouses

3. Wilderness

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vdeogmr (UN: vdeogmr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vdeogmr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662301-Outlaw-Star-Hot-Springs-Adventure/cid/868460-hermaphrodite