*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662313-/cid/863791-Your-crush-Michelle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1662313
what the-?
This choice: Your crush, Michelle.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your crush, Michelle.

    by: cr4ck1ngup2
So you try to look for your crush's house and after an hour of searching you find it.
You float to an open window and you see Michelle (your crush) come through the bed room door.
It turns out that she just finished taking a shower.
She opens one of her drawers and takes out some clothes while you go through the window and stand near a corner.
While she's going through clothes the towel covering her torso drops.
"Holy shit. There is a heaven," you say out loud.
"What the hell," Michelle says.
She turns around and sees you.
She opens her mouth to let out a scream and you race to her with your hand in front of you, trying to keep her mouth shout.
Then your vision goes black and you feel like you're on a water slide.
Your vision comes back and you find yourself on the floor, naked (again).
"Oh my god," you exclaim ", what happened?"
You look at your hands and they're not yours.
You get up and almost fall due to the two lumps on your chest.
You run to a full body mirror and you are in awe.
"What the hell, I'm Michelle," you scream with Michelle's voice ", What am I going to do?"

What are you going to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Hormones take over and explore

*Noteb*
2. Get Dressed and Go Out

3. Try to get out.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cr4ck1ngup2 (UN: cr4ck1ngup2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cr4ck1ngup2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662313-/cid/863791-Your-crush-Michelle