*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New job, new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664746-working-for-a-magi/cid/868680-New-job-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1664746
working for a wizard is great, until he turns you into a woman
Chapter #1

New job, new life

    by: dwiggen
You're standing outside of one of the most nondescript buildings you have ever seen. You double check the address printed in the help wanted section of the newspaper. You're right, this is the place: Zonko's magic shop. "This is odd." You think. "I've walked around this block a million times to get to school, but I've never seen this place before."

Due to some unforeseen complications, your scholarship was denied this year. Desperate for money, you applied to every open position you could find in the classifieds. Without fail, each employer called you back saying "thanks, but no thanks." Just when you thought things were at their lowest, an ad you never noticed before made itself known.

"Need a job?" the ad said. "then come down to Zonko's magic shop. No previous experience required." You thought something was fishy about it, but you were at your wit's end. "I'll give it a shot."

As you walked in, you couldn't help but notice the disparity between the exterior and the interior. You're overwhelmed by the sheer amount sights, sounds and smells all vying for your attention. You look around, but can't find anybody else around. You notice a note on the counter addressed to you.

you try to read it but as you do, some pink fog starts to emit from its edges. Almost as if by its own volition, it heads to straight into your nose.
You gag as the invading toxin floods your lungs. You try to run to the door, but you're getting too dizzy to even stand. suddenly, everything goes black!

You wake up on the floor, judging by the darkness in the windows, you realize that you've been out for at least a few hours. Trying to sit up, you notice some strange swelling on your chest. You're so shocked, it takes you a second to notice the fact that you're wearing some sort of pink tank top, the kind of clothing that your sister would wear. Had you been more lucid, you would have taking much less time coming up with this shocking revelation:
"I'm a fucking GIRL!"

"And a very pretty one, at that" Says a mysterious voice from behind. You spin around quickly. It's....

You have the following choices:

1. A middle aged man

2. A guy about your age

*Noteb*
3. A middle aged woman

*Noteb*
4. A girl about your age

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dwiggen (UN: dwiggen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dwiggen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664746-working-for-a-magi/cid/868680-New-job-new-life