*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. American food
  2. Where will you eat at?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664778-Shrunk-at-a-restaurant-2/cid/871899-American-food
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1664778
You shrink in a restaurant and find yourself at the mercy of the waitress!
This choice: American food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

American food

    by: Unknown
This restaurant looks to be a burger joint, and you're looking for something that's filling so you won't be hungry while studying. This place seems to be just the spot. You put your car into the nearest spot, check your wallet to see you have enough money to pay, and then hurry into the restaurant. You get a table and eye the menu with hunger.

A minute after you sit down, a lady comes over to take your order. She is African American, has long black hair, and looks around 30, maybe 35. She is wearing a yellow apron, and black knee-high boots.
"Hi. My name is Angie, what'll you have?"
You tell her you'll have a cheeseburger and fries, and she goes back to get you a glass of water. As soon as you drink it, however, you feel very funny. Suddenly, you get very dizzy, and you slump out of your chair unconscious.

A few minutes later, you wake up and see that everything seems out of proportion. Suddenly a gigantic fry lands next to you on the floor. It looks like a canoe to you! You look around and it dawns on you that you are 1/2 an inch tall. What will you do now?

Suddenly, a giant object coming towards you frightens you. It is...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664778-Shrunk-at-a-restaurant-2/cid/871899-American-food