*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664894-Pokegirls-morph-and-growth-my-version/cid/2133942-Mountains-Forests-and-Farms-Oh-My
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1664894
i just copy theguy stroy and credit goes to him fror insprinng me to do this.
This choice: Head to the Southern Distruict  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mountains, Forests and Farms, Oh My!

    by: jsk244
Leaving the more urban areas behind you, the surrounding countryside unfolds before you as you look over the Southern District. In the immediate area are several low farm houses and other important buildings for agriculture. You can even see a few Pokegirls tending to the fields, if not walking down the path at various sizes carrying parts or huge bundles of food. One even approaches with big, thooming steps, and you quickly step aside to let her into the city proper. Judging by her appearance she was a Miltank girl, and the very buxom giantess winks down at you before giving a very notable saunter to her steps as she leaves. Your eyes follow her until she passes out of sight. Looking down at the map again, you follow the little lines until you notice that beyond the farmlands lies a big forest. Many trails and little segments are laid out as parks and nature preserves. You could perhaps take a hike there and see what this world has to offer with its more...natural, beauties. Perhaps meet the more reclusive Pokemon who spend their time out there instead of in the city or working here on the fields. But then beyond even that were the mountains. Towering peaks with snow covering their tops, you could see them from here quite clearly due to the cloudless skies, and like on the map you could just about make out several lodges and other buildings dotting the closest. Obviously they were there to offer more wintry escapes and services, and you couldn't image a less breathtaking sight than to climb to the top of one and gaze down at the new world you were on.

With so many choices before you it's hard to decide! So you fold up the map some, leaving only the Southern District facing up, and close your eyes. Shaking your hand and shuffling the map around counterclockwise, you perform this silly point-and-go action for a minute before a finger lands on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Farms

*Noteb*
2. The Forest

3. The Mountains

*Noteb*
4. Something Else On The Map

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jsk244 (UN: jsk244 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coatbike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664894-Pokegirls-morph-and-growth-my-version/cid/2133942-Mountains-Forests-and-Farms-Oh-My