*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. someone else.
  2. Someone else
  3. someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/1264141-someone-else
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1665483
There are already a few unbirthing schools. Why not add another?
This choice: someone else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

someone else.

    by: TopBeehler
Your name is Anna Mae.You are only 12 years old but are aloud to go to the New Unbirth School.You are a Genius with an IQ of 180.You might be smart but your body is to small and under developed to Vore or Unbirth anyone at all but you have found a way to never get digested or die if you are vored at all.You have medium black hair and jade green eyes.Your only 4 feet 4 inches talll and have B-cub breast.Your meek but very kind.Most older girls hate that your so smart and becuse of that you spend most of the time inside your class mates.

Anna Mae's (or Anna) room mate is a sexy swim suit model that is a total bitch.Her name is Beth and she is 18 years old and 5 feet 9 inches tall.Beth has E-cup breast and long blond hair.Her wide hips and long slender legs make people think she is a goddess.She also has deep bright blue eyes that most people get lost in.Beth also only walks around in her blue bikini that matches her eyes and never walks around naked except when she needs to Unbirth Anna and even after that she gets dressed right after.Beth hates Anna and is always Unbirthing her and being agressive to Anna.Beth is also a closet lesbian.

You have the following choices:

1. I'm Anna Mae the cute girl Genius.

2. I'm Beth the Bitch!

3. Someone Else please.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shidoy's Originals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/1264141-someone-else