*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nickolodean
  2. First of many choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs/cid/871286-Nickolodean
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666298
Your favorite anime and cartoon girls letting themselves go.
This choice: Nickolodean  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nickolodean

    by: Kaiser Shadow
Well, let's start with the older ones and work our way forward, shall we?

~Doug: One of the cartoons that started the station.
Theda(Doug and Judy's mother), Judy(the stereotypical drama major, only toned back by four degrees), Patti Mayonnaise(the sporty girl, who was orange skinned for some reason), Beebe Bluff(the spoiled rich girl, who's purple, for some reason), Connie Beng(the sweet hefty-set girl who became a gossip hound when she lost the weight), and probably more.

~ Rugrats: Another one of the original series, you can use the all-grown-up characters, but I never watched that one, so I'll leave it to you guys.
Angelica Pickles(the most recognized spoiled brat, also a sucker for cookies), Lil DeVille(one of the gross duo, also apparently Dutch and French), Susie Carmicheal(the anithesis to Angelica), Kimi Finster(the Asian girl, who's Chuckie's sister), Alisa Carmicheal(Susie's teenage sister), Didi Pickles(Tommy's mother), Charolette Pickles(Angelica's mother, a tough-as-nails business woman), Kira Wattanabe-Finster(Chuckie's Step-mother, Japanese and the straightman of the adults), and others(another series I've forgotten most of the details of).

~ Hey Arnold: One of the more realistic cartoons they have.
Helga G. Pataki(the only girl I have ever seen who can pull off a unibrow), Olga Pataki(Helga's hot older sister, I always thought she dressed like a catholic school girl), Timberly Johanssen(Gerald's little sister), Phoebe Heyerdahl(Helga's sidekick, and one of the more popular characters from this series), Rhonda Wellington Llyod(a rich yuppie girl, and a self-proclaimed fashion queen), Lila Sawyer(the goody-goody from the country), Sheena(A nerdy girl who doesn't like violence), Nadine(Rhonda's friend, and a bug-lover), Campfire Lass(I don't think she has another name, so we shall call her Lassie, speaks with a Scottish accent), and more(yet another series I've forgotten most the of details of).

~ The ones who's series didn't have enough to warrant their own section:
Treeflower(the jill of all trades beaver from Angry Beavers), Waffle Woman(The waffle-headed enemy of Powdered Toast Man from Ren and Stimpy), Doctor Paula Hutchinson(the hook-handed cat from Rocko's Modern Life), Oblina(The black-and-white upside-down candy-cane from Ahhhh! Real Monsters), June(The blue-pony-tailed Grunge girl from KaBlam!), Eliza Thornberry(From the Wild Thornberrys, she can talk to the animals because of her braces, I think), Deborah Thornberry(Eliza's grunge-alicious older sister), Shriek Dubois(The poodle thug from Catdog), Tallulah(An actress Cat has a crush on, from Catdog), Mindy Wonderful(The cat version of Lora Croft, from Catdog), Gaz(Goth gamer gal from Invader Zim), Tak(The Irken invader, disguised as the heiress of a weanie empire), Penny Sanchez(The intellectual sidekick/romantic interest from Chalkzone), Queen Rapsheeba(A chalk drawing with vocal chords of gold, from Chalkzone), Katilda(The cat-next-door in Catscratch), "Human" Kimberly(A 9-year-old Mexican-American girl, friend of the cats from Catscratch), Mrs.X(The mother from The X's), Tuesday X(The punk-flavored teenage daughter of the X's, constantly annoyed at her little brother's mention of her large behind[Which looks average if you ask me]), Frida Suárez(Manny's sidekick, and another girl with blue hair, loves Churros, from El Tigre), Maria Rivera(Manny's mother, librarian and ex-mariachi musician, has the alter ego of Plata Peligrosa, which is just her in a silver spandex leotard, silver thigh-high-boots, a silver glove, a silver gauntlet, and a silver mask, from El Tigre), Zoe Aves(The psychotic goth girl, who crushes on Manny, her alter ego is the Black Cuervo, and she wears skin-tight black suit and a helmet with purple highlights, from El Tigre), Carmelita Aves(Zoe's mother, who has a long-standing crush on White Pandera, her alter ego is Voltura, which is just her in a skin-tight black leotard, thigh-high boots, and a mask, all with green highlights, from El Tigre), Jerra(Tak's tomboy best friend, from Tak and the power of Juju), Zaria(Jerra's older sister, a spoiled princess, from Tak and the power of Juju), Marlene(the otter from Penguins of Madagascar), Cindy Vortex(The smart, and sassy-mouthed upper-middle class girl, from Jimmy Neutron), Libby Folfax(Cindy's friend, rich and loves rap music, experiences withdrawal when she's away from it for too long, from Jimmy Neutron), Beautiful Gorgeous(A villainess, daughter of Doctor Calamitous, from Jimmy Neutron), and probably many more.

~ Other series with more than four female characters in them.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kaiser Shadow (UN: kaisershadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kaiser Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs/cid/871286-Nickolodean