*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs/cid/877462-In-the-name-of-the-Moon-I-shall-punish-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666298
Your favorite anime and cartoon girls letting themselves go.
This choice: In the name of the Moon, I shall punish you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In the name of the Moon, I shall punish you!

    by: Kaiser Shadow
Let's put them in order of appearance, shall we?

First up is the titular character herself, Sailor Moon.
The whining, self-centered, glutton of a crybaby.
And that's being nice, honestly she's quite deplorable as a character, but pretty fitting for becoming a slob, heck, she's half way there already, isn't she?

Next up is the brains of the operation, Sailor Mercury.
The introspective, soft talking intellectual.
Well, studying does tend to leave one out of their top physical condition, so she might not be that far from the slobby way.

You have the following choices:

1. Sailor Moon AKA Usagi Tsukino

2. Sailor Mercury AKA Ami Mizuno

3. More Scouts

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kaiser Shadow (UN: kaisershadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kaiser Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs/cid/877462-In-the-name-of-the-Moon-I-shall-punish-you