*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666895-Anime-Pokemon-TF/cid/910628-emerged-from-a-mountain-with-faces-gigantic-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1666895
An interdimensional villain turns anime characters into Pokemon.
This choice: ...emerged from a mountain with faces gigantic faces etched into the side.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...emerged from a mountain with faces gigantic ...

    by: StoryProfit
Trees and massive structures completely envelope Amodeus as he explores this twisted region of the universe. Or maybe it was a different universe entirely! Amodeus looked completely out of place. He wore no headband, while everyone around him seemed to have one somewhere on there body, most with a spiral sort of pattern on them. "Damn it," he muttered to himself. He adjusted his Pokeray and said "I'll need a disguise, and I know exactly how to acquire one," in a mischievous sort of way.

Near where Amodeus was concealing himself, a ninja walked by, not know the danger he was in. Amodeus noticed this boy was wearing an outfit he could use. The ninja was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Naruto

*Noteb*
2. Shikamaru

*Noteb*
3. Neji

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nooneyouknow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666895-Anime-Pokemon-TF/cid/910628-emerged-from-a-mountain-with-faces-gigantic-