*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Room
  2. Female
  3. Nice greeting.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667900-Camp-dark-lust/cid/1332803-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1667900
WARNING ,VORE, YIFF, TRANSFORMATION/MORE.
This choice: Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Room

    by: Wickedtemp
"I'm going to go to my room. I'm a little tired from the ride over here." It was true, it was a long ride. "Okay, here's a map of the place. This is the dormitory right here" She points to a building on the map. It seems close. "Thanks"

You get to your room. It's on the third floor, with a great view of the rest of the camp. You look around and see it's like a miniature house. A stove, a TV, a microwave, a refridgerator, cabinets, a bed, lamp, several outlets. The usual stuff. Sometimes in hotel rooms, they have a bible or something in a shelf or something, so you look to see. No reason really, just curious. You open a cabinet by the bed and see a vibrator. You put it back and pretend you never saw it. You did find a bible though. It was in a basket by the toilet. You were an Atheist, so you had no need for such books, but you really didn't care. It was a nice gesture. Anyways, you decided to take a nap. You set an alarm for an hour later, and slept.

You have the following choices:

1. Alarm goes off

*Noteb*
2. Alarm didn't go off. Slept late.

3. Something wakes you up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wickedtemp (UN: nuggetking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crazy fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667900-Camp-dark-lust/cid/1332803-Room