*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dreams Happened for Luke
  2. Mercy of Luke
  3. Kid (6-10)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/1968259-Dreams-Happened-for-Luke
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: 200 feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dreams Happened for Luke

    by: pedro01
The shinning light was gone and Luke may have the strangest dream he ever have of his life so far. He thought there was still nothing that an alien would make that happen to his fantasy dream and thought that was his obsessed moment. he woke up soon-after, much as feeling tired that his eyes weren't clear as of yet. But then it did however by rubbing it to have a better look, something's not right there.

The first thing he notice was it was still shinning above him, that's when he realized he wasn't in his bedroom at all. He didn't feel his bed at all and felt rough from where he lay down. That's when he wanted to sit up and find the reasons why he wasn't where he was? At first, he was looking at the sky like he was in the middle of nowhere, but Luke heard small noises surrounded him and looked down to find out, and his expressions was nothing but shocked to what has happened? He's now a giant in real life.

"Wow! This is true! An alien did make me grow big, and I'm not a giant kid!" A smiling seven year old, Luke as he looked around his streets he's sits on and seeing how small all of it are, and he's massively bigger at 200 feet tall, much to his delight from his cute face. He was still in pajamas though, but didn't mind wearing them since nothing else fits him.

He loves having fun with things he imagined and it was time to get cracking for a giant kid and as he stood up and heads to his first destination he approaches the nearest from his house. But where was it he goes to?

You have the following choices:

1. The City

*Noteb*
2. His school

*Noteb*
3. The Amusement Park

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/1968259-Dreams-Happened-for-Luke