*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/927454-Fleeing-from-power-crazied-steve
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: Fleeing from power crazied steve  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fleeing from power crazied steve

    by: oops
Steve was busy beating up two nerds behind school when he felt a pleasurable tingling all over his body.

"You two want more? Got enough yet?" he asked with his intimidating voice.

"Please man, we swear, that's all the money we have, please, you got to believe us" one of 'em begged, crying.

Steve was a known bully at school and most people tried to avoid any confrontation with him. But when he decided he had a beef with you, either with or without a reason, you were done for, or pray a teacher passes by because otherwise, you're in for a ride.

Not caring at all, Steve took both their wallets and started laughing. "You two are pathetic, not even bothering to throw a punch back at me.." crossing his arms, Steve stood proud over the defeated nerds and noticed something. "Whoa, that's weird" or rather, he felt something.

Looking at his hands, he noticed they were getting bigger "uh" looking down at his feet, he saw they were expanding "What the" looking at his legs, he saw them getting longer "Am.. am I.. oh man" he could feel his whole body suddenly stretching taller... and taller.

Putting his hands on his hips, Steve looked down at the diminutive nerds that were also looking at him. They got up and were shocked when they were level with Steve's waist. "I knew I was always meant to be a God"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 oops (UN: zaibach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/927454-Fleeing-from-power-crazied-steve