*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crash Landed
  2. Female
  3. Let's get started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1672977-Island-of-Giant-Pokemon-Vore/cid/1058115-Crash-Landed
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1672977
You get lost on an island of man-eating pokemon! Will you survive or get eaten?
This choice: Human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Crash Landed

    by: Sealwolf
You are on a plane with your pilot doing some flying lessons. "This is how you move the plane." Your pilot said. "It's amazing about what you can do while on a plane." You will say. "Well I'm the instructor after all." the pilot replies. Everything appears to look fine as you appear to fly over an island but suddenly, a burst of flame came out of nowhere and took down one of the planes engines! "Holy Crap!" the pilot yells, "What the hell was that!?" "I don't know," you shout out, "It came from the island we are flying by!"
"Well I lost control of the plane! We're going to crash!"
The plane falls to the ground to the island and you and the pilot fall unconciouse.

Thirty minutes have past and you finally wake up. You look to see that the pilot is dead. "Oh no," you will say, "Without him, I think I won't be able to get off this...strange island." You get out of the plane to see that you are...

You have the following choices:

1. In a Forest

2. On the Beach

3. On a Mountain

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sealwolf (UN: skywarrior492 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sealwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1672977-Island-of-Giant-Pokemon-Vore/cid/1058115-Crash-Landed