*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Vast Desert
  2. Marooned
  3. Choose the Scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/2001736-A-Vast-Desert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1674551
A Star Fox TG Interactive that is centered on Fox McCloud.
This choice: A Vast Desert  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Vast Desert

    by: AdventChild
He looked around the area only to see a sea of sand all around him. Definitely in a desert setting.

“Great, of all the places to crash land…” Fox grumbled to himself.

After regaining to his senses completely, he went to assess the damage done to his vessel indicated from the dashboard instruments.

“Landing gear is busted… Communications are down…The thrusters are shot as well as the engine… Battery is nearly out of juice; only 5% power, barely for an hour, meaning that my AC won’t last too long. Crud.”

He then opened the hatch of the Arwing and hopped onto the sandy ground. The change of temperature from the cool cockpit to desert outside was very drastic. It felt like 100 F degrees as Fox started to feel uncomfortable in his spacesuit and jacket and panting.

He looked at the outside damage that reflected what he read previously and more. The wings were clearly broken, the body smelled of burnt metal and black, and back thrusters busted beyond recognition. The combination of the attack and breaking into the planet’s atmosphere had really taken its toll on it.

“What to do now?” he said while he looked up towards the scorching sun with shading his eyes with a hand. He could wait for his teammates to find him, but again not much power in the craft and he’ll definitely get cooked in this heat once it’s out. He rather risked finding shelter and shading quick. But where to go? He looked around again with nothing but sand and dunes in sight.

‘Anywhere better than here, I suppose.’ Fox thought and set off in a random direction.

It was after a long while as he trekked in the vast desert until…

You have the following choices:

1. He finds an oasis

2. He finds an abandoned village

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/2001736-A-Vast-Desert