*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1675096-Dirty-Little-Secrets/cid/1120511-Often-starred-in-porno-films-under-the-name-Log
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1675096
Cartoon characters have dirty secrets too, it seems.
This choice: Often starred in porno films under the name Logan Hungwell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Often starred in porno films under the name Log...

    by: Blues32
And it was a well earned name. At nearly thirteen inches long and nearly as thick as his fist, Beast Boy was enormous. And with a cock that big came an intense desire to use it. ...okay, it may have also been his animal hormones and other such factors...but he liked to think it was because he was so hung.

Thanks to stealing and tweaking Cyborg's hologram ring, he was able to star in any porn he wanted. And frankly, he felt he had to. Who else but some porno whore would be able to take a cock that big? Who wouldn't be freaked out by such a massive tool? Honestly, he rarely got to actually fuck one of the girls. They just couldn't handle it. So they licked him, sucked him, rubbed him...done anything but take him where he desperately wanted to go.

...on the plus side, it did get him enough money for just about anything he wanted to buy. But Beast Boy's luck was about to run out.

"...nngh...aah...w...wait...that smirk looks...no way! Beast Boy?!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blues32 (UN: blues32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1675096-Dirty-Little-Secrets/cid/1120511-Often-starred-in-porno-films-under-the-name-Log