*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1675096-Dirty-Little-Secrets/cid/1165356-Another-character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1675096
Cartoon characters have dirty secrets too, it seems.
This choice: Another character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another character

    by: Unknown
Their happen to be a trio of lethal females in this show.

Princess Azula - Zuko's younger sister, a firebending prodigy, their father's favoured child. She has also displayed considerable skill in acrobatics and hand to hand combat. She has a few sociopathic tendencies and perhaps some lingering issues concerning her mother.

Ty lee - Azula's best friend, she ran away from home to join the circus as an acrobat so as to escape her home life in which she has six sisters who look exactly like her. She also is adept in attacking chi-points and nerve clusters to paralyze opponents and or disable an enemy's bending ability.

Mai - Prince Zuko's girlfriend, the daughter of a fire nation governor, a childhood friend of Azula and Ty lee, she has an apathetic personality, rarely showing emotion. She is an expert in the use of knives, shuriken and similar thrown weapons, which she often keeps hidden.

So who are we going with?

You have the following choices:

1. Azula

*Noteb*
2. Ty lee

*Noteb*
3. Mai

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1675096-Dirty-Little-Secrets/cid/1165356-Another-character