*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1675096-Dirty-Little-Secrets/cid/987309-Katara-has-sex-with-her-brother-Sokka
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1675096
Cartoon characters have dirty secrets too, it seems.
This choice: Katara has sex with her brother Sokka  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Katara has sex with her brother Sokka

    by: Blues32
It was a terrible thing. Something Katara was so ashamed of...so utterly ashamed of. Everyone whispered about Sokka. Suki, Ty Lee, even Toph...though Toph's knowledge of it was through her bending abilities. It wasn't like she was SPYING on them, of course. When Sokka started going at it, Toph couldn't block it out if she tried...unless she climbed a tree or something. That would work.

In any case, Sokka was supposed to be both hung and skilled in the ways of pleasing a woman. Toph was the one who spoke about it the most. Suki was rather tight lipped, but the blush when it was brought up said it all. Ty Lee needed but a little provoking to get her to say at least one thing. "It's like he's got three legs!" And then she'd talk about how much she'd like to have a real third leg.

Toph, however, would talk about it for no other reason then to make Katara uncomfortable. "I don't think any of 'em have managed to take the whole thing. If he didn't have that aversion to girls younger for him, I'd show him a girl that can take it," she'd say. Katara didn't think that age was the issue. Sokka had known Toph since she was a twelve year old pint-sized girl. No matter how much the years had changed her body, Sokka couldn't see anything but that little girl when he looked at Toph. The fact that Toph's personality hadn't changed at ALL made it worse.

"Suki is, like...addicted or something. Once is never enough for her. I swear, she almost choked herself to death trying to suck him off once. A complete size queen, let me tell you." If Toph thought Suki was addicted...

Katara used Sokka's weakness for Cactus Juice to her advantage. He NEVER remembered. Katara would get him so wasted...it was a miracle he could fuck at all. But he could...GODS how he could! Katara had to make sure Toph was out too. There was no way the Earthbender would let her get away with it. ...it was just supposed to be one time. Just to see if the rumors were true. She hadn't even planned on actually having sex with her brother. It just...happened.

The inital plan was to get a look at this amazing member. Maybe a handjob to see how much he came. It was supposed to be an experiment, that's what she told herself...but Sokka must have saw her as someone else...and under his minstrations, Katara became putty in his drunken hands. And then she was hooked. It was over for her. She broke things off with Aang. Knowing her addiction...she didn't want to hurt Aang...and if he caught her fucking her brother, he would be more hurt then words could describe. Better to just...end it.

However...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blues32 (UN: blues32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1675096-Dirty-Little-Secrets/cid/987309-Katara-has-sex-with-her-brother-Sokka