*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The next day
  2. Mickey walks in
  3. Captain Pete
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676240-Pete-and-Mickey-Kingdom-Hearts/cid/956757-The-next-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1676240
This is about the story between Mickey Mouse and Pete and their relationship.
This choice: The next day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The next day

    by: Ace of Kings
Pete was having his cup of coffee just as the sun was coming up over the hill that lead to the docks and running down the hill was a tinny mouse with big round eyes and red shorts. To Pete it looked like the little guy was trying to out run the sunlight before it reached the boat. By the time he got to the top of the ramp he was out of breath and painting. "Well color me surprised!" Which Pete said in his normal deep booming voice. "Your on time. Now go stuff your stuff down in the cargo hold next to the hemlock. That is were you're be sleeping. Then meet up at the steering wheel and I can start your training." Pete then turned around and walked off.

Mickey was a bit put off by his new Captain's roughness but like the good deck hand he wanted to be he followed his orders. Mickey then spot the crane that lifted things in and out of the boat. With his sack in his teeth he climb down the rope with ease. He searched around for a few minuets until he found his new sleeping quarters. It was as Captain Pete, an old worn out hemlock that was covered in patches. It was in the far right corner so at least he would have some protection form the elements and his Captain was also nice enough to proved two blankets, a thick one for cold nights and lighter one for warmer nights. It wasn't much but Mickey appreciated that he would have a roof over his head.

After Mickey place his bag underneath his hemlock he then crawled up the rope and made his way to the steering wheel. When he made it to were Captain Pete was standing he saw a very grumpy look on Pete's face. "Uh... Anything wrong Captain?" Mickey asked nervously. "There is a stair case that leads to the hold." Said Pete as he pointed to a small square hole on the deck. "I'll remember that next time Captain." Said Mickey.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pete shows him around Steamboat Willy

*Noteb*
2. They get to work

*Noteb*
3. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace of Kings (UN: aceking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace of Kings has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676240-Pete-and-Mickey-Kingdom-Hearts/cid/956757-The-next-day