*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The man
  2. first chore
  3. Clothes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/167855-Raven-the-knight/cid/54466-The-man
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #167855
Raven meets a stranger who says she can become a knight but will she?
This choice: Cut wood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The man

    by: The Nameless Hermit
"I'll cut it this time," you say. You down the last bit of juice in your goblet and go outside.
As you get the ax from the barn Ruth and Keristle walk by.
"Oh look Raven is going out to slaughter a pig," Ruth says, Keristle sniggers.
"I'd be careful if I were you, Ruth, I'm the one holding the ax," you say.
As you cut wood and hand it to Henry other childeren from your village, the girls and a small group of boys, walk by and poke fun at you. You ignore them, as you always have.
"Henry, why don't you cut the wood for awhile?" You're getting tried of the jokes. Henry hands you the wood he's carrying and starts choping more. You prefer to be out of sight, you're not sure if your were born that way or if it was from all those years trying not to attract attention for your father's sake.
"Raven! Come here will ya?" Henry calls. You walk over to the fence where Henry is. There is a man on the other side.
"Do you know where the castle is, I keep forgetting which road it is." Great, you think. Everytime someone visits your village they see you and ask the other girls about you, and they always make you sound like a someone whoes been raised by wolves or something.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell him

*Noteb*
2. Don't tell him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/167855-Raven-the-knight/cid/54466-The-man