*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/167855-Raven-the-knight/cid/55321-Who-are-you
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #167855
Raven meets a stranger who says she can become a knight but will she?
Chapter #1

Who are you?

    by: The Nameless Hermit
Now we gotta figure out who you are going to be. I'm going to give you some backround information on Raven. I'm leaving Kane up to you.
Raven has three brothers Fredrik, Goerge, and Henry. Fredrik, like her father, doesn't like the fact that Raven acts like a boy. Goerge and Henry are okay with it. They're not thrilled but they can deal with it better then Fredrik and their father. Raven's mother totally supports her. Raven is one of the best cooks in her village. She can make the worst food in the world decent(this calls for wine but we don't have that so we're going to use ale). All the girls in her village, and a small group of boys, loath her. Her village is about a mile and a half away from the castle, and small enough to know everyone that lives there. Raven doesn't like to attract attention to herself, for her fathers sake. When she around nobles she acts the way she should (yes sir/miss, no sir/miss eyes downcast) she has to really get to know you before she'll start speaking her mind and show you her great sense of humor.

You have the following choices:

1. Raven

2. Kane

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/167855-Raven-the-knight/cid/55321-Who-are-you