*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680018-The-ring-of-desires/cid/2932749-Yes-exactly-like-in-her-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RemcoB
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1680018
A girl finds a ring wich can give her anything she desires
This choice: Yes exactly like in her dream.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yes exactly like in her dream.

    by: Unknown
Eva could not tare away from her dream and watched almost as her hands were on auto pilot.

Eva's warm hands were caressing Mandy's soft bare back and sides of her back, Eva was holding her breath as she watched her mother fingers sliding along Mandy's sides, inside Eva gasped as her fingers brushed along her daughters small erect nipples, causing Mandy to gasp out loud, " OH MOMMY " Eva was startled when Mandy spoke, causing Eva's fingers to completely pull away, " Mommy that was nice, I mean it felt nice... could you do that again mommy ?" as Eva saw Mandy peel off the rset of her robe and let it fall to the floor.

Eva is startled again as her fingers were starting towards her daughter Mandy again but stopped when she heard her daughter speak " Mommy do you want me to stay this way .. or ... do you want me to turn around and face you Mommy ? I would like either or both ways mommy, OH .. and I was going to ask you also, would you like me to rub you as well Mommy ?".

Eva felt compelled to choose an answer for her daughter, " Baby, Mommy wants you to choose, Mommy will help you in any way that you want "......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mandy turns around

*Noteb*
2. Mandy wants to rub Mommy now

*Noteb*
3. Eva does both for her daughter.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RemcoB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680018-The-ring-of-desires/cid/2932749-Yes-exactly-like-in-her-dream