*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680407-Ghost-Busters-Cursed-Artifacts/cid/896641-Continue-with-the-Portrait-of-Eleanor-Twitty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1680407
This is a story about the Ghost busters and the cursed artifacts they find.
This choice: Continue with the Portrait of Eleanor Twitty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Continue with the Portrait of Eleanor Twitty

    by: tony00hop
As the Rookie finished up cataloging the Portrait of Eleanor Twitty , he noticed something different. Hmmmm I didn’t realize she had her hands crossed , I thought her left hand was behind her back. He thought to himself , as he reviewed the log he just finished it did reveal her hands crossed in front of her. “ Oh man I need a coffee , I wonder if the guys will pick me up one on there way back .”

As he was exiting the Basement , he brought the painting with him . The Portrait of Eleanor Twitty didn’t give off any PK’E Readings and seemed safe enough . As he came up from the basement Janine was busy answering the phones, and doing her nails . She had four phones going , one with her friend, one with the mayor , and one with a client.
“ You finished or what ?” She said to the rookie who was about to walk up to the second story. “ Well are ya ?” She said again , “ Oh your talking to me . Sorry I thought you were…….yeah I am done with the portrait.” The Rookie said realizing she was busy and took time to stop and acknowledge his presence. Where to put this thing ? He thought to him self , he dare not ask Janine she might actually kill him he thought. Looking at the lower level , there was really only one space on the this Portrait could go . It was next to the huge tarp , but it would look nice.

As the Rookie brought over the ladder , Janine asked “ Do you need some help with that?” The portrait could fall as he brought it up to the spot, but did he want to chance Janine getting pissed off with him? “ If you have a free moment I would really like some help .” As he positioned the ladder , and found the hammer with nails in the locker next to the entrance. He heard in the back ground “ Hold on , I have to help out the new one. He is so hansom and has a great butt.” Janine told her friend almost whispering, to her and placing all the other phones on hold. The rookie was put at easy with that , and couldn’t help but check out Janine as she walked over . She was wearing a nice knee high skirt and a button down blouse which was actually form fitting. The rookie thought she was attractive before , during his interview but she had such a thick New York domineer he would of never thought to look below her eye line . Let alone actually check her out , as she walked over to the ladder. “ Thanks again I don’t want to drop this on my first day, its not heavy but just in case.” Janine………………

You have the following choices:

1. Is understanding

*Noteb*
2. Thinks he is a weakling and goes back to her desk

*Noteb*
3. Someone else comes in .

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony00hop (UN: 7870tony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680407-Ghost-Busters-Cursed-Artifacts/cid/896641-Continue-with-the-Portrait-of-Eleanor-Twitty