*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tails the Fox
  2. Some Male Characters
  3. Select
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681701-Sonic-Snuff/cid/898761-Tails-the-Fox
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1681701
The deaths of sonic the hedgehog characters. There are ~no~ content limits.
This choice: Tails the Fox  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tails the Fox

    by: caitlinzero
Tails had suspected the Sonic was cheating on him for some time. It was just one of those things that you notice in a partner. Of course Tails was just a toy to Sonic, but Tails saw Sonic as something more, and didn't want to share him.

So Tails had came up with a plan. He had placed a streaming web cams all through their house to see what Sonic might be doing when he wasn't there. On the very first day after setting this up, Tails accessed his computer from the library and was amazed to find that he had already caught Sonic in the act!

Tails watched as Sonic invited someone in, took them to the bedroom, then bent them over on the bed and humped them rabidly. He watched as Sonic leaned over and whispered into their ears. Was he telling them how much he loved them? Was he telling them how they were a better screw than Tails? The fox was getting furious!

As he watched Sonic blow his load into his guest, Tails felt himself getting hard himself. He knew that he had to take his revenge now. He would invite them over to his house, pretending to be Sonic, and slaughter them. He would show Sonic what happened when he cheated on him.

Who was the person Sonic was fucking on the tape?

You have the following choices:

1. Amy Rose

*Noteb*
2. Sally Acorn

*Noteb*
3. Rogue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caitlinzero (UN: caitlinzero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caitlinzero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681701-Sonic-Snuff/cid/898761-Tails-the-Fox