*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1682276-Super-You/cid/2109832-The-Vigilante-Life-of-Rachael-Blake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1682276
You gain superpower(s) one day and try to decide how to use them. Rated 18+!
This choice: Rachael Blake, thief and vigilante  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Vigilante Life of Rachael Blake

    by: Shigen
Rachael Blake has often lived a free life, being rebellious and enjoying her young adulthood. At times, she has often messed with other people by stealing from them or by messing with their heads. She is a mischievous one, always starting trouble when she feels the need to. Be it by making one person fight another, tricking people into giving her free stuff, and getting away with trouble through sheer luck or antics. Rachael's a trickster and she loves it. It fits her trickster personality of being the wild, tricky, and creative type.

This is the lifestyle Rachael chose after gaining the abilities to teleport herself wherever she wished. Back when she was 16, she was a nerd who wanted the attention of everyone at her school. At times, Rachael never got a chance to come to parties or trips because she was socially awkward, leading to her staying home because her friends, schoolmates, and sometimes her family didn't want her to be around. She was alone, feeling as though all this was her fault.

In order to make up for this, Rachael thought that maybe she could be better than that, perhaps she could become someone after doing something no one else has done. So she took to experimenting. When Rachael had free time, she would formulate plans that she wrote during science and engineering class about time and space in her notebook, deciding to see if she could maybe study something new about the world around her. Maybe that would get her recognition and become one of the popular girls at school.

Over time, while spending time in the garage, Rachael managed to build a gadget that looked like a watch. It was based on some online tech specs and her own knowledge, hoping to draw out a significant change in time. It was weird but worth trying out. She didn't have no knowledge on how to properly use it. Being a strange contraption, Rachael wanted to make sure that no one would see her work on it. So then Rachael stayed in the garage to test it at. Each night, she continued to test it out, hoping to get results from her hard work.

Unfortunately, something went awry during her third try in the garage at night. Strange energy started flowing from the watch, enveloping Rachael in electricity before causing a black out and knocking her out. Many people in the vicinity was in the dark that time. After a while, power came back and Rachael stayed asleep.

The next day, Rachael woke up, tired after falling unconscious. When she looked at the time, she realized that she was almost late for school. Shocked by this, she thought about getting her clothes and heading to school. Hopefully the teacher doesn't mark her up as late. She needs to get to school on time. Trying to think about getting her bag and clothes, she turns around and faces the door. One moment, she is in the garage, and the next she was in the living room holding her clothing and bag.

This was strange to her, feeling as though she discovered something new. Fortunately, nobody was around to see her do this. Wondering what just went on, Rachael tries again, hoping to get some food. Just like that, she appears in the kitchen, giving a shocked expression from it. She was by the fridge, wondering why she didn't get an apple and a soda immediately. Opening the fridge, she takes a can of soda and an orange. Closing the door, she heads over to the table. Maybe she should test out her powers more right now.

It took her a moment to realize that she was going to be late if she messes around. Realizing this, Rachael stands up and concentrates hard on getting to school. For a moment, she is teleported to the school bathroom, wondering how she got there. This was all too weird! Ever since that day, she decided that she would use her powers more and make the most of it. Heading out of the bathroom, she goes to class, smirking at her new-found potential.

Now that she has these powers and has gotten a bit older, Rachael thought about possibly doing more with them. So far, she has expanded her goals and how she would use them. She doesn't want to fit in to everyone's standards. Instead, she wants to do whatever she wants. At night, she would be a vigilante, causing her own mischief. By day, she would use it less often, hoping to prevent others from finding out about her powers. This would be fun for her, being a rebel who finally has something no one else does. With her abilities of teleportation, Rachael spent her years being creative and perfecting them the best she could.

What will she do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rachael heads off to a mission

*Noteb*
2. Rachae causes some mischief

*Noteb*
3. Rachael heads off to meet someone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shigen (UN: ferryst0ry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mattlantis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1682276-Super-You/cid/2109832-The-Vigilante-Life-of-Rachael-Blake