*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/903397-Han-comes-in-and-instantly-spots-you
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1683922
A little adventure.
This choice: Han comes in and instantly spots you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Han comes in and instantly spots you

    by: Blargh
Han walks in, fresh from his shower, and instantly spots you sitting on the bed.

Han is well-built and slightly above average in pretty much everything -- except bodybuilding. He's an easy gainer, the type that pack muscle on extremely quickly, and he's been an amateur bodybuilder for a few years now. His muscles stand out as he dashes over to the bed, accidentally dropping his towel from his side in the process. You can't see below his waist, but that's not your concern.

"How did you get this size?" asks Han breathlessly.

"I don't know!" you reply. "I woke up this way and I don't know how to get back!"

"Don't worry!" he says. "I have a plan!"

"What kind of plan?"

"The kind that works! Now shut up!"

Han reaches into a drawer and pulls out a small packet of drink mix for one of his bodybuilder protein shakes. Pouring out the packet in front of you, he tells you to eat.

You have the following choices:

1. A chemical imbalance is righteed by the mix

2. nothing happens.

3. Eww...I'm not eating that!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blargh (UN: blurghy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/903397-Han-comes-in-and-instantly-spots-you