*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Business is Steady
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1684168-Celebrity-Swap/cid/904131-Business-is-Steady
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1684168
Ryan and James's business is helping celebrities get in or out of shape for their movies.
Chapter #1

Business is Steady

    by: scritorio
It's been almost a year since James and Ryan set out to start their unique celebrity body building business. Their unique method for helping stars reach goal weights for the movies, by swapping bodies and doing all the heavy lifting (or heavy eating) for them, has worked well. Unfortunately, since the studio and actors insist on privacy, it's been hard to get word around. Business is steady, though, and looking up.

Ryan looks a little different from when he and James first met. Still short, at 5' 8", he's accidentally filled out a little. It's Ryan's jobs to swap into the celebrity bodies looking to get fit and gain muscle mass, and work them out hard. In the meantime, the celebrities get to borrow his body, trying to get used to the fit body they'll have. Unfortunately, they don't adapt quickly, and Ryan always seems to get his body back a few pounds heavier. Recently, he had to lose 20 lbs and he's still working on the final 10. He's now at 185, most of it muscle, but a few pounds are left from his last host.

James has changed more significantly. Still his same 6' tall, James has gotten a little more wide. In the past year he's put on 60 pounds but lost 30 from the celebrities who borrow his body awhile, with still a net gain. His paunch and love handles are now a proud belly. One Ryan is proud of, anyway. His face, always dimply, is now rounder than his friends remember it.

Today has been a slow day spent seperately. Ryan spent it in the gym, aggressively working off the pounds he never put on. James has been idly browsing the web, waiting for a call from the agent.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scritorio (UN: amadaeus100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scritorio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1684168-Celebrity-Swap/cid/904131-Business-is-Steady