*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1684390-You-Shrink-in-NarutoBoruto/cid/904633-The-Beginning
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1684390
You enter the world of Naruto and you've shrunk down to 1in.
Chapter #1

The Beginning.

    by: Male Stomper
Watching the show Naruto you've always wondered what it would be like to be in that village.

To see and experience what they go through, to have those people as friends.

Those were your thoughts as you closed your window browser and got ready for bed. Putting on some headphones to listen to music while you slept you lied down in bed and pulled up the covers.

"Man that would be awesome", was the last thing you said before passing asleep.

About an hour after you fell asleep, your computer suddenly reopened the internet browser to a bizarre website.

After it opened the screen's light started to get brighter and brighter until it started to fill up the whole room!

Being woken up by the bright light you pull off you headphones and look over at the blinding light.

"What the hell?" You mumbled, stumbling out of bed while shielding your eyes you make your way to the computer, the light only getting brighter the closer you got.

Right before reaching the computer it gets so bright you can't even see anymore! The light is making your eyes sting and water.

A moment later a feeling of complete weightlessness hit's you, sending you into a panic.

As quickly as it came the light was gone and the feeling of being weightless was gone too. Being left with black spots in your vision you take a minute to rub your eyes clear and take a look around.

You turn ghostly pale as you see a GIANT wood flooring stretched out for miles! In the distance you see four walls that extend to the heavens.

Having enough sense to realise that nothing of this size could possibly exist you come to the conclusion that you've shrunk! And judging by the room it looks like your in someone's bedroom.

But whose?

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto

2. Next Gen Boruto characters

3. Kiba or Akamaru

4. Konahomaru

5. Others

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Male Stomper (UN: vashorchihide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Male Stomper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1684390-You-Shrink-in-NarutoBoruto/cid/904633-The-Beginning