*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685522-Angering-a-Gypsy-Trait-swap/cid/2142038-You-scream
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1685522
A trait swapping story. (Wg, shrink, general traits)
This choice: You scream  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You scream

    by: Wandering Mind
“What the …?!” Jerry screamed, feeling like his abdomen had been kicked in by a horse, and a quick look down told him that he was no longer a man somehow, but before he could say anything else he noticed that quite a few people are looking at him. “Sorry, just a stomachache,” Jerry said, trying to excuse his outburst. Without waiting for anyone to say anything about his outburst he headed into the nearest bathroom and somehow managed to be mindful enough to go into the girl’s bathroom. Thankfully and amazingly there was no one else inside.

Jerry rushed to the mirror and in spite of what he’d seen earlier, he was still in complete shock when he saw a woman reflected back. The person in the mirror wasn’t a complete stranger, she looked very similar to Jerry, sort of like a sister, but her movements matched his own exactly. She looked like a female version of him, with similar clothes to his own, but made to fit his female body.

“How is this possible?” Jerry wondered out loud, grabbing his chin with one hand and shifting his head from side to side. The woman looking back at Jerry form the mirror has a half crazed look to her eyes, a look somewhere between disbelief and terror. Before Jerry can think any further …

You have the following choices:

1. Someone walked in

2. He got a phone call

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wandering Mind (UN: veritas1929 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685522-Angering-a-Gypsy-Trait-swap/cid/2142038-You-scream