*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wrong Order
  2. Where to eat..?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685913-Eating-Out-Is-Bad-For-Your-Health-mm/cid/909641-Wrong-Order
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rylan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1685913
A man goes out to eat, and ends up transformed!
This choice: Fast Food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wrong Order

    by: Rylan
Michael, Jeremy, Allan, and Chris all walked in to the nearest McDonald's. They were hungry for some grease, and lots of it. Their favourite foods were the Double Quarter Pounders, and the Double Big Macs. Michael and Allan ordered Double Quarter Pounder Meals, both supersized. Jeremy and Chris ordered Double Big Mac Meals. The server at the counter hands them their food. The only thing is, they asked for it to eat inside. He handed them bags. That not being such a big deal, they took their bags and went to sit down. They all opened them at the same time, and discovered the food inside was not what they ordered.

Michael had received a kid’s meal, and toy. Jeremy got small fries. Allan received the right burger, but the wrong drink. He ordered a Coke, and got Coke Zero. What was supposed to be fries in his bag, was a salad. Lastly, Chris looked in his bag, and he got apple slices!

“What the hell?” Michael said angrily. “They always screw up our orders!!”

“Well, I guess we’ll just have to take it all back,” Allan replied calmly. “It’d be easier if one of us just took it all back.”

Who goes to take the food back?

You have the following choices:

1. Michael

*Noteb*
2. Jeremy

*Noteb*
3. Allan

*Noteb*
4. Chris

*Noteb*
5. They all go instead.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rylan (UN: atsuyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rylan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685913-Eating-Out-Is-Bad-For-Your-Health-mm/cid/909641-Wrong-Order