*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try to leave
  2. The house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685967-House-of-the-Damned/cid/955326-Try-to-leave
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1685967
You wake up in an old house, you don't where you are. Find why you're there and survive.
This choice: Try to leave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try to leave

    by: cr4ck1ngup2
You look behind you to see a door leading outside.
"No,... this is-. This is too easy," you say to yourself.
You're giving second thoughts of trusting this door.
Then suddenly you hear a noise.
This was noise sounded like a growl from the lower levels.
The growl was not of anything human nor animal.
"Oh, fuck it," you say with a trembling fear in your voice.
You run to the door and grasp the doorknob with a tense grip.
Footsteps are then heard from afar, you don't know where they're coming from.
With your heart pounding like a hammer, you jiggle the doorknob but it seems to be locked.
You can't find the keyhole, meaning that the door is locked from the outside.
You're trapped.
Your options are limited and your survival is almost slim.
What will you do?

You have the following choice:

1. Find a place to hide.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cr4ck1ngup2 (UN: cr4ck1ngup2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cr4ck1ngup2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685967-House-of-the-Damned/cid/955326-Try-to-leave