*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1686346-female-celebrity-tickling/cid/1301997-A-Ticklish-Night-to-Remember
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1686346
female, celebrity, tickle, actress, torture
This choice: You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Ticklish Night to Remember

    by: J.C.
Your feeling bored, so you decide to tickle a celebrity, you think about and, after a minute or so, you decide to tickle Selena Gomez, knowing that if you try it, she'll scream, call security and you'll wind up dazed and on your butt, so you think about it and say "I know, I'll just sneak into her house at night, when she's asleep and tickle her there." So, time goes by and your at her house in the middle of the night, you notice an open window and decide to go in through there, before you go to Selena's room, you go off to make sure her parents don't interfere with your session, so you block off the door, then you grab your bag of tools and go into Selena's room, once your inside, you dig into your bag and grab some rope, you then grab her ankles and begin tying them to the foot of the bed, without waking her up, you then do the same with her arms, amazingly, as if by magic, you were able to tie her wrists to the head of the bed, then you think about where to tickle her, after a few minutes, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Tickle her lower body

*Noteb*
2. Tickle her upper body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.C. (UN: crowboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the man of mystery has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1686346-female-celebrity-tickling/cid/1301997-A-Ticklish-Night-to-Remember