*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Same age and height
  2. Save your wishes
  3. One Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687626-A-Giantess-Genie/cid/1016153-Same-age-and-height
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687626
You find a Genie, anything goes!
This choice: Same age and height  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Same age and height

    by: Unknown
"What happend?" you ask Merissa. "Well, you wished that I was your mother, so now I am, I got rid of your old mother, and now its just you and I living here...I guess I should do a little re-decorating." she says. She snaps her fingers and the entire house gets coverd in pink colors. She then snaps again and her cloths change from her genie outfit to a pink mini skirt with round white frills at the botom, and she is wearing frilly pink slippers. "Thats more like it, now it looks like Ive made my mark on the house, hmmm, what am I going to do with you?" she says while looking over you, smiling seductivly. "Please dont hurt me..." You say somewhat afraid that now your mom has magical powers. "Im not going to hurt you, your my son now, I love you, as if you where my own, I guess I should thank you, I wondered what it would be like to be a mom, now I get to live like one..." with that she snaps her fingers again and you are left standing with just underwear on. "What did you do that for?" you ask her. "Well, Mother means something different to everyone right? Ive been traped in that lamp, being forced to serve people since time began, well now its my turn to get served, and when I am satisfied and you have made your second wish, your going to set me free, isnt that right son?" she says, almost demanding. "So what do I have to do?" you ask nerviously. "Well since were not TECHNICLY related, I guess I get to have a bit of fun with my new boy-toy. Follow me..." She says, motioning you to follow. She walks over to the couch and sits down, you follow her lead and do the same. "No silly," she says laughing. "You have to sit on the floor." She says. "Ok..." you say as you slide of the couch onto the floor. You run your hand over the carpet she put in. "Do you like how soft everything is now? I alwase liked the feeling of soft fluffy cloths against my body." she says. "It's nice I guess, deffinitly soft." you reply. "Now, you dont get me a a mom for nothing, soo, why dont you slide my slippres off and rub my feet for a while, then il think about what I want to do with you next." she says. "Ok I guess..." You take her slippers off and begin rubbing her feet. "Ohhh you have no Idea how good this feels, I guess I got lucky, I got a son with magic hands, hehe...Ok I just had a though, what if we went up to my room, and get a little more comfortable?...." she asks. "Whatever you say.." you say, while still rubbing her feet. "Great, I cant wait to show you what Ive done with it, come on!" she says excited. you put her slippers back on her feet and you both go upstairs. you get to the room. "Hey wait, this is where my room was..." you say confused. "I know! I took it and turned in into a pleasure room, I knew you wouldent mind." you both walk in, and it looks like the downstairs did, pink and frilly. "Its to bad theres only one of me, I mean if there where more of me...we could rely have some fun in here..." "ya.. thats sounds fun..hey wait, your trying to trick me into using my second wish!" you say agressively. "Dont take that tone with me, im still your mom, now, are you going to wish, or am I going to have to punish you?"she says.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687626-A-Giantess-Genie/cid/1016153-Same-age-and-height