*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Charmed Life? (Sorry)
  2. To be rich
  3. One Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687626-A-Giantess-Genie/cid/1434490-A-Charmed-Life-Sorry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687626
You find a Genie, anything goes!
This choice: Rose McGowan?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Charmed Life? (Sorry)

    by: jjuenger
You are startled and turned on at the same time when you see Rose's giant face hovering over you. You start to feel very lightheaded and weak. You are likely on the verge of fainting.
You must have done so, because the next thing you remember is waking up on her naked body, which is lying on her bed. She seemed to be amused at the sight of you waking up in a daze.
"You always look so cute when you do that," Rose said. You don't know which surprises you more: that she thinks you have been there for a while or that she thinks you do that with regularity. "Now that you are up and about, how about I let you explore my body again? It always feels so good."
How do you reply?

You have the following choices:

1. You go exploring

*Noteb*
2. You refuse

*Noteb*
3. The genie reappears

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jjuenger (UN: jjuenger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687626-A-Giantess-Genie/cid/1434490-A-Charmed-Life-Sorry