*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/911608-A-Little-Wider-and-a-Little-Farther
by Bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687628
A wishing stone has come to your house, but it doesn't start in your hands.
This choice: To majorly increase your hip and breast size.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Little Wider and a Little Farther

    by: Bob
As soon as she was finished, your hips spread far. Originally, they were about a foot and a half wide. Now, they were at least 2 1/4 feet wide. Also, your breasts grew outward as well. Originally, they were about a C cup. Now, they were a DD cup. You nearly staggered under the weight.

"Mom, I can't carry these around while I clean," you complain. Then you pause. Even though you were a girl, you still liked girls. You counted yourself lucky, then continued, "they'll just get in the way."

"Well, that was the way I had to clean," then she snickered, "well, maybe not that much." Then she got a inspirational face, then said, "Oh, I forgot something. I wish you were pregnant for, oh, 6 months."

"MOM," then you felt something, like a stomach ache, then a weight go onto your stomach. You look down to see your belly had expanded to be a pregnant belly. "This is so messed up you tell yourself."

Apparently, you spoke to loudly because then your mother said, "Fine. I wish that you were really horny too." Then you felt it. Then, just when you thought it wouldn't get worse, she said, "I wish you were really horny for the fact you having your baby."

Then you scream, "MOM, WHAT THE HELL. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE." Then you felt it. You really wanted to realease your breast milk onto at least something and give birth."

"Well," your mom said grinning, "you better get cleaning."

You begin to walk off when you turn around and ask, "What about my sister."

Your mother says, "Don't worry about it." Then she walks off.

You are left there alone, desperatly wanting to feel birth and release your milk. The only feelings challenging that is to clean. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get some fun the new way.

2. Clean house.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob (UN: bellfive3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/911608-A-Little-Wider-and-a-Little-Farther