*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687632-The-Classroom/cid/1233609-A-giantess-cheerleader
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dr.bob
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687632
Your name is Travis. On your way to your college summer class you find a weird remote...
This choice: Grow the cheerleader.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A giantess cheerleader

    by: dr.bob
Their was really only one obvious choice in this classroom, Travis thought to himself as he reached into his pocket and grabbed the hilt of the gun. "But, how to cause a distraction so nobody in the class notices me aiming a gun at this girl?" As Travis pondered ways of distracting the entire class the professor began her lesson. Travis of course, wasn't listening to what she was saying until he heard her mention the word 'fire'. "That's it!" Travis thought to himself as he quickly got up from his seat in the front of the room and darted out of class.
In the hallway, Travis quickly looked around and saw what he was looking for on the far wall near the exit; the fire alarm. Travis walked quickly to it and reached his hand out to grab it. They always taught us never to pull the alarm unless it's an emergency, Travis thought, but in this case, I'm sure they'd make an exception. Travis grabbed the fire alarm handle and pulled it down. Immediately, a loud bell rand on a wall close by and Travis could slightly hear the shuffling of feet as students got up from their chairs and were leaving their classrooms.
Travis quickly ran outside and waited in the shadows on the side of the entrance so no one would find it suspicious that he was out first. A large crowd of students and professors swarmed out of the building and the distant sound of fire truck sirens were closing in all around the area. Travis kept his eyes on the door with his hand holding the size gun out, waiting for the hot cheerleader to walk out. Finally, the cheerleader in her incredibly sexy outfit walked out and Travis quickly made sure the gun was set to 'GROWTH', aimed the gun, and fired it at her.
Lucy walked out of the building, being shoved a lot by a bunch of rude people as she walked outside into the hot sun. Of course some jerk would pull the alarm on the FIRST day, Lucy thought, it's not like it's insanely hot out here or anything, no, I love being pushed around by all these guys who are probably just trying to cop a feel or something. Suddenly, Lucy saw a bright light heading right towards her and soon she was enveloped in it and an incredible feeling surrounded her. She closed her eyes in bliss and had no idea that she was growing at an incredibly fast pace. In about ten seconds she was fifty feet tall and both her feet in their now giant pink shoes had just crushed five people on the ground below. The gun had stopped firing when Lucy was about seventy feet but she kept her eyes closed anyway. However, she quickly opened them when she heard the sound of what sounded like a tiny scream coming from the ground.
Lucy opened her eyes and looked around. The first thing she noticed was that the school building she had just walked out of was now only half her size and as she looked down she noticed about two hundred other college students, about the size of small rats, crowded around her pink shoe's. "No way..." Lucy said out loud, as she lifted her right foot right over the crowd and stepped down on them. There was a sickening crunch as ten students were just turned to red paste under this girls shoe. The rest of the crowd took the hint and started screaming and sprinting in all directions, away from this giant girl. Lucy giggled out loud and said, "don't run everyone. I just want to play a little." She giggled again as she started to skip after the fleeing crowd, making the ground shake with every step she took. She hummed to herself as she would jump in the air over small pockets of running people and crush them into the ground before they even had enough time to let out a small scream.
Travis walked out from behind the trees and looked at this crazy giantess cheerleader reek havoc on all the students and faculty of the school. Travis knew he had the power to change this and started to sprint after this giantess. She was pretty far away but Travis was able to follow her giant foot prints. After sprinting across half the campus Travis heard the giantess say out loud, "cool!" He looked around and saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.bob (UN: shwnbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687632-The-Classroom/cid/1233609-A-giantess-cheerleader