*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not the best choice...
  2. Getting to class.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687632-The-Classroom/cid/936357-Not-the-best-choice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dr.bob
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687632
Your name is Travis. On your way to your college summer class you find a weird remote...
This choice: The hot redhead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not the best choice...

    by: dr.bob
Travis always had a thing for redhead's and this girl is extremely hot. Of course, growing/shrinking her here in front of everyone would probably not be the best idea. That was another thing Travis had to decide, should he shrink or grow this girl? He decided he will think about that when the time comes.
Class started a few minutes later. Travis kept waiting for the redhead to leave the room for something. Nobody can stay seated through this whole boring class, he thought. After awhile the girl stood up and left the room. "Finally." Travis said to himself lowly. He waited a minute so it wouldn't look suspicious to the class then left the room. Once outside the room Travis looked around the hallway for the girl. He found her by the vending machines buying a soda, probably to help her stay awake in class. The redhead looked up after getting her soda and noticed Travis watching over her. She got up and started shaking her soda bottle. Travis started getting a little nervous, maybe this wasn't a smart idea, he thought.
"What the Hell you looking at, perv?" the redhead spat at him. Travis jumped, he didn't expect a reaction like that. Reaching into his pocket Travis decided he is going to shrink this girl, after all, he likes mean girls. Just as he pulled out the remote the redhead pointed the soda at him and opened it. The soda sprayed all over his face, blinding him and making him drop the remote. "What's this?" he heard the redhead say as he was wiping the soda from his eyes. He heard a 'click' and then suddenly felt warmth all around him. He wiped the last of the soda from his eyes and looked around. The first thing he noticed was that everything around him was huge. The next thing he noticed was a giant bright green shoe was being tapped right in front of him, creating mini-earthquakes to him.
Suddenly a shadow was over him and before he could even react he was grabbed by a gigantic soft hand. He banged his hands against the fist while being lifted up but it didn't do much. Soon he was brought to the girls grinning face. "This is to cool." She said to him, her breath smelled like sweet gum. "I thought-" he started but the redhead shook him in her hand, silencing him. "I thought doll's couldn't talk?" she asked you. "Unless your a broken dolly, in which case I guess I should just throw you out in the garbage can." she started walking to the garbage can. "So are you a good dolly?" she asked in a fake kind of sweet voice. Travis knew she wasn't playing around and she was probably angry about him almost shrinking her. It was best just to play along, he thought. "Yes, I'm a good dolly." Travis said looking down, ashamed in himself. Travis was then put on the ground by her feet. He wondered what she was up to but then he felt the familiar shrinking feeling. She shrank me again, he told himself. "My name is Susan, by the way." She told him while lifting him up off the ground with two fingers. She then pulled out the front side of her pants and panties and hovered him above it. "If you last until after class then we can have some real fun. For now though, this is punishment for trying to shrink your goddess." She then dropped Travis into her pants. Travis crashed into her vagina and tried to push himself up but he just kept on falling down again. "Don't move around to much, I've got class to go to." Travis heard Susan say from above. Susan then let go of her pants and pocketed the gun while heading back to class. Travis however, was being tossed all over the place in her panties.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.bob (UN: shwnbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687632-The-Classroom/cid/936357-Not-the-best-choice