*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Allie
  2. Young Gainers
  3. Welcome. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687998-Fat-is-Beautiful/cid/938391-Allie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687998
A world where all women are fat, want to be fatter, and eat each other to do so.
This choice: Allie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Allie

    by: TerminusOmega
Allie looked about the halls of her school with hunger. So many heavy girls to eat. She could not express how glad she was that her school did not have a "No Eating" policy like others did. It might have had something to do with being a girl's private school. She loved it, plenty of meaty, fat morsels to eat in every class. There was no male teachers either, except the Headmaster. He was a strong man, and one of the few "Male Consumers", men who ate women. He ate any teacher that dared use their position to eat students. Students were also not allowed to eat teachers. However, each was allowed to feast on their own kind.

Allie was proud of her girth, but not satisfied. She wanted to add to her 42 inch waist and put more on her two and a half foot wide ass. She wanted to be the fattest woman on Earth, and by extension, the most beautiful. That made attending Elsie Academy so much fun. No shortage of fat meals. It was no surprise to see a girl or two get eaten in the halls every day, or during lunch. Allie had avoided this fate by an act early in her school days. On her first day, she ate Jill Maconis. She was the fattest girl in school, at 500 pounds. Allie had snuck up on her and ate her. She loved the fifty pounds she gained that day. It brought her ever closer to her goal of 1000. That wouldn't be enough for her true goal though. Angeling Davis, the world's fattest woman, weighed 1430 pounds. "Someday, that will be me."

It was almost time for lunch and Allie was not in the mood for food today. Where should she go?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the cafeteria

*Noteb*
2. Go home, feast on neighborhood girls

*Noteb*
3. Wander the halls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TerminusOmega (UN: terminusomega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TerminusOmega has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687998-Fat-is-Beautiful/cid/938391-Allie