*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jenny
  2. Mature Gainers
  3. Welcome. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687998-Fat-is-Beautiful/cid/969859-Jenny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687998
A world where all women are fat, want to be fatter, and eat each other to do so.
This choice: Jenny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenny

    by: TerminusOmega
Jenny finished breakfast just as her daughter Mabel came into the kitchen. She had to make alot, feeding her voracious husband, her four teen sons and her fat daughter. Then there was her own appetite. If not for her husband, she would eat more than anyone in the house. Such was the price she had to pay to maintain her heavy figure, with her 90 inch waistline and her yard wide ass. She smiled at her fat daughter, already nearing her in weight. Only 100 pounds less. She was five inches shorter, so she really looked fat. "You're going to be such a lovely lady, honey." She constantly reminded her. She would sometimes unconsciously lick her lips at her daughter, her mouth watering. She couldn't imagine how fat she could get from eating this big meal. "Stop it," She would chastise herself, "you're fat enough."

"Are you hungry, honey?" She would always ask, knowing the answer was yes. "Yes, mommy." Mabel would reply as she sat at the breakfast table. Jenny would gladly scoop up a large helping for Mabel, then place it in front of her before giving Mabel an unmotherly kiss on the lips. "Eat up, baby." She smiled, reveling in the secret relationship she had with her daughter. "Mmmm, mommy taste good," Mabel would sometimes reply, "maybe I should eat mommy instead." Jenny would just laugh. "But then who would you have so much fun with?" Jenny would respond before kissing Mabel again. She would often get a slap on her gigantic ass from Mabel as she would go to prepare the rest of the family's breakfast.

What does Jenny do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go out with her daughter

*Noteb*
2. Stay home with her daughter

*Noteb*
3. Stay home, hubby wants some time with her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TerminusOmega (UN: terminusomega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TerminusOmega has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687998-Fat-is-Beautiful/cid/969859-Jenny