*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Friendly Power
  2. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689000-Bracelet-of-the-Changing-Days/cid/914170-Friendly-Power
by Bob
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1689000
A bracelet comes into the possetion of your household.
This choice: Right inbetween your friends Bill and Samantha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Friendly Power

    by: Bob
The star shot and landed right inbetween your friends Bill and Samantha, who were on their way to your house anyway. When the smoke and debris cleared, you watched as they picked it up.

"Wow," said Samantha, "This must be a moonrock or something." Then she noticed, as she picked it up, that it was a bracelet made of rock. She picked it up, just to have Bill snatch it from her. Bill has a habit of snatching things away. He doesn't mean to be rude or anything, that's just Bill.

"I think your right," he said. Then he snickered, "For once." Samantha slapped him in the back of the head and took the stone back. You began to head downstairs.

Then, Samantha said to Bill, "Man this is cool." Bill nodded. She put it on and looked at it on her wrist. Loving it, she said, "I wish that Saun was here." Then, the next thing you know is that your standing right in front of them both. They both flinch. "I know what this is," she smiled, "This must be some type of wishing bracelet or something."

You have the following choices:

1. You decide to share the bracelet kindly

*Noteb*
2. You decide to fight over it

3. Your mom comes out and confiscates it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob (UN: bellfive3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689000-Bracelet-of-the-Changing-Days/cid/914170-Friendly-Power